Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for Pay It Forward


So back in January I found this status update on Facebook from my friend Jen over at Writers Toybox.


     "Pay it forward 2012...I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something for the first five people who comment on their status. The rules are it has to be handmade by you and they must receive it before 2012 ends...fun!"




Not only did I decide to comment, copy and re-post on Facebook, I also decided to make it into a challenge/giveaway on my blog!  To get all the info click here to see the original post and find out how you can enter.  




I've already finished one of the homemade gifts for one of the people who commented on my status on Facebook.  I made homemade mini-cupcakes for her. Click here to read  more about it.   Now not everyone I am sending homemade prezzies to will get cupcakes.  After all some of them live far enough away that home delivery isn't an option.  

I still have some more homemade prezzies to get to, so I better get going!  Even if you don't decide to participate in the challenge there are always tons of way you can pass on or pay forward positivity into the world around you.  Pay for someones coffee, help someone get their groceries into their car at the supermarket, share a smile with someone who doesn't have one!  



1 comment: