Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for Books! (obviously!)

B is for BOOKS!! (Obviously!)


 Big books! Little books!  Books of all sizes! 
 Old books! New books! All waiting with surprises!  
(I know, I know, I'm no Dr. Suess, but I'm trying!)



This post is specifically about books I am DYING to get my hands on!   This list is actually pretty long, so I will  try to keep it short. 

These are in no particular order.....

   By: Tony Gonzales

I really want to read this one. I've already read EVE-Templar One and I LOVED IT! Can't help it I'm a sci-fi fanatic.   






     By: Gail Carriger

I've heard soooo many great things about this series.  I actually have a copy of the second book in the series, but I am refusing to read it until I read the first one!







   By: Lost Zombies, Adrian Chappell 

I have a zombie problem....be it book or movie if it's got zombies I must see or read it....I've actually sat through a terrible movie just because it had zombies in it and I thought it would get better because of that.  Fortunately I've heard awesome things about this book, plus a got a sneak peek at the first few pages at another blogs giveaway.

    By: Matthew Paul Esham


I'm from Jersey and this book has zombies IN Jersey, need I say more??






     By: Maureen Johnson

13 Little Blue Envelopes was one of the first books I read on my Kindle.  Mainly because I had gotten a whole buncha books and I was listing them alphabetically and I had to start somewhere.  OMG! Loved the book, but hated the ending and not knowing what the last envie said....sorry for the spoiling for those who haven't read it.  BUT then I found out about this sequel..  Ohhhh I so want to read it....the first book made me laugh and cry and it was soooo sweet.


and
both By: Joseph Robert Lewis

I read the first book in the Europa series and I have read all his other books in the "Other Earth" series.  These two just came out and I can't wait to get them! 







Both are By: J.L.Bryan.
Jenny Pox was amazing! To those who have already read it need I say more? To those who haven't go read it and then you will understand why they are on this list!  

And finally:


To The Haunted Mountains, In The Caves of Exile and On The Seas of Destiny.  I loved this series when I was younger.  I would borrow it from the library and read it over and over and over....I actually have the second book in the series and have been searching used books stores for the first and the third, if only so my books will all look the same!  But seriously I REALLY enjoyed this series, and want to get all three so I can reread it again.


Well that's my list.  It's not the FULL list, that would go on forever.  Hey that's an idea for next years A to Z theme huh? (since this year my theme is complete randomness)  What books would you like to get your hands on? I'd love to add to my list!




6 comments:

  1. EVE sounds interesting - a great collection of wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really want to get my hands on EVE. Templar One was awesome.

      Delete
  2. Books are the best! :) Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one I've read on this list is SOULLESS, and I enjoyed it. It's written in quite a 'different' way that I found entertaining :-) There were definitely parts that made me laugh!

    Rachel Morgan Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooo, now I want to read it even more!!!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete