Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In My mailbox:12-21-11


In My E-mailbox:

By: Ralph Peters

By: Sergey and Marina Dyachenko

By: Jason Karlawish

By: Jennifer Flanders

By: J.A. Giunta


In My Real World Mailbox:

By: Dean Koontz

***Oooooo soooo pretty!!!***

***So I got this one and was telling  my boyfriend about how it's an Advanced Readers Copy, and he says:
So that means there's bigger words in this version?
(yes he was kidding)***



By: Hannah Moskowitz














****My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie . A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.****


Want to put some more books in your mailbox? Check out my other contests and giveaways!:

*****Want a free book?*****
Check out my spotlight of Joseph Robert Lewis this month to find out how!



No comments:

Post a Comment