Friday, December 16, 2011

In My Mailbox: 12/16/11



In My E-mailbox:
By: Hannah Moskowitz

***I read the summery on this one, and it looks sweet*** 

By: Jon Kabat-Zinn


By: Liam O'Shiel


By: Dr. Shelbie Witte (author), Juan Mendizabal (contributor), FSU English Education Students (Contributor)


By: Pablo D'Stair

***The link on this one is to Goodreads since I couldn't find it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble***


By: Jane Green



In My Real World Mailbox:

By: Jeremy Rodden

***After reading the back of this book, it shot to the top of my TBR pile!***




By: Lisa Nowak


By: Mark Titus


By: Zach Hunter








****My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie . A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.****



*****Want a free book?*****
Check out my spotlight of Joseph Robert Lewis this month to find out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment