Thursday, December 29, 2011

In My Mailbox: 12/29/11



In My Real World Mailbox:

By: Diana Gabaldon


By: J.A. Giunta

By: Wendy Wunder

By: Sergey and Marina Dyachenko


By: Ralph Peters

By: Dr. Shelbie Witte (author), Juan Mendizabal (contributor), FSU English Education Students (Contributor)

By: Liam O'Shiel


By: Pablo D'Stair

***The link on this one is to Goodreads since I couldn't find it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble***

By: Jennifer Flanders

By: Jason Karlawish

By: Sarah Jane Stratford









All these books actually arrived over the past week, however with the holidays this is the first chance I've had to post them all! Most of them arrived on Christmas Eve, I didn't even know the mail ran on Christmas Eve!  But I'm glad it did since every time I opened the door there was another box for me to open! Kept me from trying to open the prezzies that were under the tree! lol.








****My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie . A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.****


Want to put some more books in your mailbox? Check out my other contests and giveaways!:

*****Want a free book?*****
Check out my spotlight of Joseph Robert Lewis this month to find out how!

2 comments:

  1. Eirelan looks neat.
    The Moonlight Brigade love.
    Very Steampunk looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could show how the books feel...Does that make sense? Some look beautiful and then you get them and their kinda eh. But both Eirelan and Moonlight Brigade look awesome and my hands are just itching to start reading them!

    ReplyDelete