Monday, February 11, 2013

Manga/Graphic Novel/Video Game Novel 2013 - Book Swap



As many of you know I have decided to participate in this challenge again this year. I also recently moved and I'm at a loss for what to do with ALL the books I have! In an effort to keep some space on my shelves as well as try to expand my reading options for different categories of the challenge, I have decided to offer print copies of books I've read for this challenge to other readers who are also participating in the challenge.  These books are not always new, nor have they been published in past year. However they do qualify for the challenge and they are in good condition.


Here are the following rules to the trade:


-I will only send to or trade books with people who are participating in the challenge. (I will verify that the person is part of the challenge)

-If it is a straight book/book exchange then both books must qualify for the challenge. 

-If you don't have a book to trade but are interested in reading any of the books I have available that is fine too. Just send me an email and let me know which one you are interested in and I will send it to you. But again you MUST be participating in the above challenge. 

-All trades or gifts will be based on a first come first serve basis. 

-If I send you a book I DON'T want it back! Feel free to find someone else to trade it with or to pass it on to. 

-If you send me a book you won't get it back. After reading and reviewing it for the challenge I will put it up on the Book Swap page and then pass it onto another contestant in the challenge.

-I will pay media mail to send the book...I will not pay for books to be sent to me. 

I will probably tweak some of these rules as the challenge progresses if only because I will get more familiar with what works and what doesn't.  Remember this is just a hopefully fun way to meet other participants in the challenge as well as finding different books to help meet the challenge goals.  

If you have any questions, want to request a book or trade for one, or if you have some books from the challenge you would like to share as well, email me at aimeelavalle(@)gmail(dot)com.



No comments:

Post a Comment