Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Adventures in Weight Loss @ Weight Watchers Week 18

Aha! I sooo knew it was water weight last week! (Well at least partially anyway!) I went in this week and I was down 1.8 lbs.  Stupid water.
The other great thing this week is that I bought a new pair of jeans. Not just any jeans, they were misses/juniors jeans, off the rack, a size smaller in juniors than I normally wear...Ok. I don't wear misses because I'm small, I'm obviously not, but they tend to fit my height better and they are way cuter than mom jeans. As it is I haven't bought new pants in ages from misses or womans. First I stopped buying pants because I was a size 16 in womans and I got tired of trying to find anything cute AND have to suffer the humiliation of dressing room mirrors.  Second when I started losing weight I decided not to buy anything new until I reach my goal weight.  At my goal weight I wear size 8-10 depending on the cut, etc. Yea so it's just not worth the money at the moment on something I won't wear after I lose the weight, especially when I can just buy a belt which is a much cheaper temporary fix.

Anyway I decided to splurge and get the jeans because a) they were soooo cute and b) I figured if I didn't fit into them right away, then maybe in a few months I would.  c) they were super on sale.

AND THEY FIT!!!!

Woohoo happy dance time! So awesome! 


9/27/13


9/27/13

Weight: 189.4 lbs.



2 comments:

  1. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

    weight loss : http://tinyurl.com/qxyewvz

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work and beautiful site
    dr perricone 3 day diet

    http://bit.ly/1vMwwCQ

    ReplyDelete