Saturday, March 25, 2017

A to Z Challenge 2017 Theme Reveal #atozchallenge









So once again I am participating in the A to Z challenge! 

This year I will be posting a book review for each letter of the alphabet From A to Z.

If you would like to join, there's still time! 

Be sure to let me know in the comments, so I can check out your alphabetical adventure as well.

If not, that's ok too. Just be sure to stop back and check out my reviews, as well as check out the other blogs that are participating this year!



3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your book reviews Aimee!

    Anjali - Day-dreamer, occasional writer and and guitar hobbyist - https://akprowling.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/blogging-from-a-z-challenge-theme-release/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for new books so it'll be great to see some inspiration.

    Andrea on A Journey To Courageous Living. I'm on twitter often, let's connect: @missandi0623.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find some books in my reviews that you'll like. :)

      Delete