Tuesday, December 25, 2012

She & Him - I'll Be Home for Christmas


Songs of the Season

Event production by
Random Magic Tour
Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Dec. 10-25, 2012



I've been planning on sharing this one for over a month!  As some of you know I recently moved. I still haven't gotten around to putting up picks of my new place. (sorry guys been crazy busy!)  But I do have some pics of my home all decked out for the holidays! (the outside anyway!) While I know not everyone will be home for the holidays I am extremely grateful to be able to say that I will be and I hope as many of you who can be home will be able to be home too!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! 






I'm not the best light putter upper and this was my first time actually doing outdoor lights!

I had a few strands of each color so I tried to keep them all together,

These are actually palm trees under those lights. Looks much better in real life lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment