Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Adventures in Weight Loss @ Weight Watchers Week 19

After all the excitement from last week I decided to try out a new recipe I found on my phone.




It was supposed to be a tangy/sweet mustard covered salmon...Yea, it turned out WAYYY too mustardy.  The boyfriend ate it too, but barely.

Definitely won't be trying that one out again.  Boyfriend suggested I just make fish the way I usually do with lemon and pepper or the one I bake with the veggies.  I explained to him that I was trying to make interesting and tasty new creations.  Plus I know he likes salmon so I was trying to find a recipe that I would like the taste of it too.  Yea, he said just to buy him the salmon in a can and not waste good salmon with bad recipes. (At least he said it was the recipe and not my cooking.) *shrug* Might just do that . I have better luck with tilapia and other white fish than I do with salmon anyway. But again I have to give him credit, he ate all of it and didn't bring up how he felt about it until I bugged him a few hours later to get his opinion on if I should make it again.

Only lost 0.2 lbs. this week. But that's ok. At least the scale is going down.


10/4/13


10/04/13

Weight: 189.2 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment