Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Adventures in Weight Loss @ Weight Watchers Week 7

I was soooo bad this week.  I have been crazy busy between the holiday, stuff for my blog, drs. appointments, and stuff for my kids that I just flaked on writing down my food.  I still calculated in my head what I was eating and I stayed within my points, but I just didn't write anything down.  I told one of the woman at the meeting this and she said that one of the things she liked about Weight Watchers was the fact that every day is a new day.  Nobody is perfect but just because we go over points, or don't record food, or points for a day (or more in my case) that the next day we can always try to do better.

Needless to say I was panicking when I stepped on the scale.  I thought for sure I had gained all the weight I had lost so far back. (Ok, maybe not that much but at least a lb or two)  To my surprise I was actually the same exact weight as last week!  Yay!  I should feel depressed or embarrassed.  Maybe if I had written down everything all week I would have lost some.  But I am so glad that I didn't gain anything.  So this week was basically a wash in my book. No loss, but no gain either.

7/12/13





7/12/13

Weight: 197.8 lbs.

1 comment:

  1. Go with the most profitable and the best weight loss company online right now you can make money with every member. People nationwide are making money and loosing weight with this. That's weight loss for teens and up even people with diabetes everyone can do it it's all natural, you might want to check it out.
    http://nikishagoodman007.sbcpower.com/?SOURCE=BL

    ReplyDelete