Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Mailbox: From this past weekend!-10/22 to 10/24



Sorry, got some of these over the weekend, but was busy with my daughter's birthday! So here's what I got in my mailboxes over the weekend and today! 
In my email box (which I didn't check ALL weekend!) :



Glamour (On the Runway #5)
By:Melody Carlson

A Lost Argument: A Latter-Day Novel
By: Therese Doucet
Thieves At Heart: The Valley of Ten Crescents (Book #1)
By: Tristan J. Tarwater

Cinderella's Magical Wheelchair:  An Empowering Fairy Tale
By: Jewel Kats, Richa Kinra

The Christmas Cookie Club
By: Ann Pearlman


In my real world mailbox:
Word Hero: A Fiendishly Clever Guide to Crafting the Lines That Get Laughs, Go Viral, and Live Forever
By: Jay Heinrichs


Deadly Defiance:A Stan Turner Mystery
By: William Manchee

 This one looks interesting. It came in the mail on Saturday.  But instead of being a book, it is a 2 disk audio book.  Read by Jeffrey Kafer, Arika Escalona and Xe Sands.  I know this might sound weird, but I've never actually listened to an book on tape, or cd as this case may be.  I'm not against them, I just have never actually gotten one and listened to it.  So this will be a first for me.  Any hints or tips on how to enhance my listening pleasure from any avid audio book fans out there are greatly appreciated!








****My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie .  A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.****

No comments:

Post a Comment