Monday, March 19, 2012

Street Creds By: Zach Fortier

Street Creds
By: Zach Fortier

Summery from Amazon:

StreetCreds is a look inside the world of street gangs and the cops that work them. I had worked the street for many years before I entered the Gang Task Force. I entered it with an idea that I could rise to the level of violence of any banger I encountered, a really stupid idea. I wanted to “earn back” the respect of the citizens for the police. I left the unit 2 years later severely broken, edgy and dangerously damaged. Street Creds is the story of how all that came to be.













***Want to win a copy of Curb CheK? The first book from Zach Fortier?  He is being kind enough to offer a signed print copy to one lucky follower of my blog! PLUS this giveaway will be open INTERNATIONALLY! So no matter what country you are in be sure to come back between March 17th through March 22nd to enter this awesome giveaway!***




No comments:

Post a Comment