Sunday, December 11, 2011

How I Wrote My First Book: The Story Behind the Story




How I Wrote My First Book: The Story Behind the Story
By: Lida E. Quillen (author/editor) and Anne K. Edwards (editor)

Summary from Amazon:
Twenty authors tell amazing stories about the efforts that went into writing their first book. 
A list of contents.
Christine Amsden - "My Million Words of Crap"
Darrell Bain - "The Story Behind The Pet Plague"
Bob Boan - "How I Came to Write Bobby becomes Bob"
Mayra Calvani - "Tips on Writing Your First Novel"
D Jason Cooper - "Understanding Numerology"
Lee Denning - "Two Beginnings"
Susan Goldsmith - "How I Wrote Abithica"
Ginger Hanson - "Ten Lessons I Learned from Writing Quest for Vengeance"
Toby Fesler Heathcotte - "The Manuscript from a Mystifying Source"
Darby Karchut - "Wings"
Linda Langwith - "The Serendipity Factor"
Aaron Lazar - "The Writing of Double Forté"
Celia A. Leaman - "Writing Mary's Child"
Beverly Stowe McClure - "How I Wrote Shadows on the Desert"
Gerald Mills - "How I Wrote No Place for Gods" 
Erica Miner - "How I Wrote Travels With My Lovers" 
Stephanie Osborn - "How a Rocket Scientist Becomes a Writer" 
Bob Rich - "How I Came to Write Novels" 
Dorothy Skarles - "Tales of Intrigue, Adventure and Learning" 
Dan Starr - "A Solution and a Seed: Novel Writing as Growing a Crystal"

No comments:

Post a Comment