Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In My Mailbox- 11/1/11



In My Email box today:
Fate's Edge
By: Ilona Andrews

In My Real World Mailbox:
**Gobble,gobble,gobble**


The Chirstmas Cookie Club
By: Ann Pearlman

*oooo* I just flipped through this one, and on the inside of the jacket  they have a promo for The Christmas Cookie Cookbook!!! So want a copy of that!
Eleven Madison Park-The Cookbook
By: Daniel Humm and Will Guidara
This one just came today....it's big and solid, and has that new book smell. So I just HAD to flip through it! OMG! The pictures are soooo amazing! I wonder if there's anything in here I can actually cook, and now just drool over????  It all looks soooo good!


****My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie .  A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.****

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm trying to come up with a new one for each month. :)

    ReplyDelete