Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Candy Corn Day!




According to Holiday Insights October 30th is 
National Candy Corn Day! 
So let me just be the first to tell you:

Happy Candy Corn Day!!!





This year I'm REALLY excited 'cause M&M's came out with an M&M's White Chocolate Candy Corn. I saw an add for them and I almost started drooling on the page! (Unfortunately I have yet to find any :( )  (Apparently it is only available at Walmart! )



So whether you are a huge candy corn fan, like me, or just a casual candy corn snacker.  Today is the day to definitely grab a handful and munch away!


My favorite way to eat them is one color at a time, first the white tip, then the orange middle and finishing up with the yellow end.  How do you like to eat them? Are you a biter like me? or Do you like to munch them all in one bite? Feel free to tell me in the comments. And remember today is specifically for all you candy corn junkies out there, so don't be afraid to let you candy corn flag fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment